EUCALYPTS – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
The content of each of the eight lessons is as outlined below:
1. Introduction. Review of the system of plant identification, general characteristics of the group, information contacts (ie: nurseries, seed, clubs etc.)
2. Culture. Planting, staking, mulching, watering, pest & disease, feeding, pruning, protection from wind, salt air, etc.
3. Propagation. Methods of propagating this group of plants.
4. The most commonly grown varieties.
5. Other important groups.
6. Lesser grown varieties.
7. Making the best use of Eucalypts
8. Special Assignment. On one selected plant or group.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Plant-Varieties/EUCALYPTS-VHT117-171.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses