DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are 11 lessons in this course:
1. Introduction To Digital Technology: How images are captured and stored, categories of equipment & software, scope of applications
2. Equipment -getting started; deciding what you need : CCD's, Image Sizes, Raster Images,, Video Cards, Colour depth, Computer terminology etc.
3. Digital Technology: Colour, resolution, sensors (how technology enables digital images to be captured).
4. Digital Cameras: Image formation, lenses, camera stability, one shot cameras, 3 shot cameras, terminology (eg.DPI, DVD, Bit, EDO RAM, Plug In etc)
5. Taking Photographs: Principles of Photo Composition, Creating effects, Default Setting, Compression of Data, Dithering, Halftones etc
6. Scanning Images : Techniques which can be used for digitally capturing images from film photographs, or graphics
7. Uploading Images : How digital images can be transferred effectively from a camera (or scanner) onto another device (eg. a computer, video monitor, television set, etc).
8. The Digital Darkroom: Techniques that can be used to process digital photographs within a computer to achieve improved or changed images
9. Compositing & Imaging - Production & manipulation of images; How digital photos can be manipulated and changed to produce altered images
10. Special Effects: Scope and nature of special effects that can be created with digital photographs
11. Outputs & Applications- Printers, The Internet; How and where digital photography can effectively be used.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Photography/DIGITAL-PHOTOGRAPHY-BPH202--282.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses