Cut flower bulbs – Distance learning course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are ten lessons in this course, as outlined below:
1. Introduction to Cut Flower Bulb Production
2. Cultural Practices that effect the production of flowering bulbs, such as soils, nutrition, etc.
3. Flower Initiation & Development. Consideration for the affects different cultural practices can have on flower production.
4. Pest & Disease Control. various pest and disease problems are over-viewed.
5. Managing Yield, Greenhouse Culture. We look at the specific aspects of growing greenhouse crops.
6. Management, Harvest & Post Harvest
7. Gladiolus and Liliums
10. Other Bulbs
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Crops/CUT-FLOWER-BULBS-BHT317-134.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses