Computer Servicing II course (distance learning)
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
Computer Servicing II Course – study by distance learning. This course covers more into the hardware diagnostics, fault analysis. It also covers software trouble shooting etc.
There are ten (10) lessons in total, as outlined below:
1. Introduction to hardware components.
2. Basic Diagnostic Equipment
3. Electric Circuits & Components
4. Problem Solving & Fault Analysis
5. Diagnostic Testing A (Self Tests & Diagnostic Cards).
6. Diagnostic Testing B (System Board & Memory Tests).
7. Software maintenance and troubleshooting.
8. Disk drives and CD-ROM.
9. Video and Audio Systems
10. Developing a Maintenance Program
• Develop procedures for routine hardware maintenance of a computer system
• Develop procedures for routine software maintenance of a computer system
• Evaluate the appropriateness of different computer systems for different applications.
• Determine different sources of faulty hardware operation in a PC computer system
• Determine different sources of faulty software operation in a PC computer system
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Information-Technology/COMPUTER-SERVICING-II-VIT204-328.aspx
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses