BIOPSYCHOLOGY I - Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are seven lessons in this module as follows:
1. Introduction Types of external and internal stimuli, mind-body debate, introduction to the nervous system.
2. The senses Sensory input, sensory perception, description of the major senses.
3. The Nervous System Description of the neurons, the central nervous system, peripheral nervous system, including the autonomic nervous system.
4. The Endocrine System Effect of hormones on behaviour and physiology, association of endocrine system and nervous system, connection between external and internal stimuli.
5. Stress Types of stressors, physical effects of stress, personality & stress.
6. Emotions Homeostasis, eating disorders, physiological responses to emotions, theories of emotion.
7. Consciousness Degrees of consciousness, awareness & attention, altered states of consciousness.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Psychology/BIOPSYCHOLOGY-I-BPS108-397.aspx
Or email us at email@example.com for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses