BIOCHEMISTRY III (ANIMAL BIOCHEMICAL PROCESSES) –Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
1. Introduction What is metabolism, cell components, energy, ATP, oxidation - reduction.
2. Glycolysis and Glycogen Metabolism What is glycolysis, the phases of glycolysis, pyruvate, glycogen and more.
3. Movement through Membranes Transport mechanisms, different types of cellular transport.
4. Electron Transport and Oxidative Phosphorylation Oxidative phosphorylation, citric acid cycle and more.
5. Sugar and Polysaccharide Metabolism Gluconeogenesis, pentose phosphate pathway and more.
6.Lipid Metabolism Fatty oxidation including beta oxidation, unsaturated fatty acid oxidation, ketone bodies, biosynthesis of fatty acids and more.
7.Amino Acid Metabolism Transamination, amino acid catabolic processes, the urea cycle and biosynthesis.
8.Nucleotide Metabolism Synthesis and regulation, nucleotide degradation, purines, nucleotide co-enzymes etc.
9.Enzyme Activity Classification and kinetics, regulation etc.
10.Other Processes Hormones, neurotransmitters and signal cascades and more.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Science/BIOCHEMISTRY-III-ANIMAL-BIOCHEMICAL-PROCESSES-BSC303-563.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses