BIOCHEMISTRY II – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
1. Introduction to Biochemical Molecules - What is Biochemistry? Cells, Metabolic Processes.
2. Amino Acids - Biochemical Nomenclature, Amino Acid Properties, Genetic Coding, Terminology.
3. Structure of Proteins - Functions, Structure, Fibrous Proteins, Cofactors and Conformations, Post Translational Modifications, Protein Denaturation, Protein Degradation.
4. Protein Dynamics - Folding, Molecular Chaperones, Heat Shock Proteins, Understanding Protein Structure, Structural Evolution
5. Sugars and Polysaccharides - Saccharides, Polysaccharide Bonds, Polysaccharide Function, Monosaccharides, Disaccharides.
6. Lipids (Fats) and Membranes - Lipids, Cholesterol, Cellular Membranes, Terminology
7. Enzymes, Vitamins and Hormones.
8. DNA and RNA - Nucleic Acids, Structure, Types of RNA, DNA Replication, Inheritance, Interesting Facts.
9. Laboratory Techniques - Laboratory Health and Safety, Common Experimental Methods.
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Science/BIOCHEMISTRY-II-BSC203-494.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses