BAR SERVICE – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
correspondence courses, distance education, Study Courses
There are 7 lessons in this course:
• Industry orientation
• Bar equipment and layout, etc.
2. Alcoholic Product orientation
• Become familiar with the range of alcoholic products found commonly in a bar including spirits, beer and wine.
3. Non Alcoholic Drinks
• Become familiar with the range of non-alcoholic drinks that can be found at a bar; different coffee and tea types.
4. Service Procedures
• Dealing with customers
• Food handling
• Tray service
• Accounts, etc.
• Learn the service procedures for a range of situations from an a la Carte restaurant to a bar and grill.
5. Mixing Drinks
• Develop an ability to mix a range of cocktails and other drinks in a bar.
• Learn the art of flairing and how to make a Tequila Sunrise.
6. Wine Appreciation
• Understanding and appreciation of different wines.
• Learn which wines go best with seafood, meat and cheese platters.
7. Establishing a Bar Service
• Consolidate skills so far developed to establish or improve the management of a bar service
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Hospitality/BAR-SERVICE-VTR204-346.aspx
Or email us at [email protected] for more information
, distance education
, Study Courses