ANATOMY II (HUMAN) – Distance Learning Course
ACS Distance Education
Distance learning, correspondence courses, distance education
There are 7 lessons in this module as follows:
1. Cytology - Common Organelles & Structures, Specialised Organelles & Structures and the Anatomy of Cellular Division
2. Surface Anatomy - Anatomy, Terminology, Surface Anatomy, Superficial Structures, Features and Markings and Practical Use of Surface Anatomy
3. Systemic Anatomy I - Systemic Anatomy, the Integumentary System, the Nervous System, the Cardiovascular System and the Renal System
4. Systemic Anatomy II - the endocrine System, the Immune System, the Male Reproductive System and the Female Reproductive System.
5. Regional Anatomy I - Regional Anatomy, Musculature, Bone, Vasculature and Miscellaneous, the Cranial Cavity, the Thoracic Cavity and the Abdominopelvic Cavity.
6. Regional Anatomy II - the Upper Extremities and the Lower Extremities
7. Radiographic and Diagnostic Anatomy - Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Anatomy
Find out more at http://www.acsedu.co.uk/Courses/Science/ANATOMY-II-HUMAN-BSC112-541.aspx
Or email us at email@example.com for more information
, distance education
, Distance learning
, Study Courses