the initial sourcing of equipment through to redeployment or disposal,
IML DIRECT can provide service at every stage of the product lifecycle.
We offer pre-delivery services (such as imaging and server
configuration) and on-site installation services (such as desktop or
server rollouts through to regulatory compliant asset disposal). Add
this to our excellent logistics capabilities we can help with
everything from regular orders to multi-site projects. We will help you
get the best return of investment and maximise the performance of your
I.T system. Qualified engineers are available from as little as £225.00
per half day (based on half day Monday - Friday). Please contact us for
further information regarding level of engineer and project at and one of our engineers will respond via email or telephone to discuss your enquiry further.
IML DIRECT offer a range of Services and Solutions to support your business -
- Pre Delivery Configuration (special offer below on HP & IBM servers)
- On-site design & installation
- Inventory & audit
- PC, Server & network design and implementation
- Thin Client solution design and deployment (VM Ware specialists)
- Network health checks
- Server consolidation and virtualisation
- Data Recovery
- Data Protection and Back up
- Microsoft Active Directory design and deployment
- Internet security - firewalls, Antivirus, secure VPN & intrusion detection
- Website Design
- Audio-visual installation
- Structured Cabling
- Telecommunication systems
- I.T Recycling and collection (see below for further information and other web sites available to advise)
you do require an engineer to liaise with you about one of the above
(prior to potentially arranging a meeting) then please email us at and we guarantee a response within the hour.
We are currently offering all customers FREE HARDWARE CONFIGURATION
on all HP and IBM Servers and Options purchased from IML DIRECT. To
qualify for this offer, you simply need to purchase at least 3 HP or
IBM options (along with the server from us) and one of our engineers
will install them for you at no extra cost. The benefits of this
service eliminate the risk of D.O.A goods upon arrival of your site.
This means that the onsite engineer can concentrate fully on the whole
set up and installation of the project without having the worry of
hardware errors distracting him from the task in hand.