SMSTS Training is the industry recognised essential training for individuals with site management accountability.
The SMSTS Course Birmingham can be held at our bespoke training center or your premises.
For Site Managers, the CITB SMSTS qualification, also known as the Site Safety Plus Scheme, is a recognised qualification outlined in the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) for the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 (CDM) (Demonstration of competence, Appendix 4).
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- CDM Regulations 2007
- Site set-up
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Working at height; Scaffolding
- Electricity; Excavations
- Confined Spaces
- Accepted working practices in the construction environment
All of our courses can be tailored to fit your business and individual needs. Our SMSTS Training Courses Birmingham are held at our bespoke training centre or can also be held at your premises.
- Site Managers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Foremen
- Individuals seeking to advance into a role with site management responsibility
- Any individual involved in the management or planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering construction safety
Please call us on 0121 333 5436 to discuss your requirements.
- Multiple-choice assessment paper, taken on the final training day
- Tutor assessment and final projec
Successful participants will be awarded a CITB SMSTS certificate
Our Birmingham SMSTS Training Course lasts 5 Days.
- Construction Site Safety - Health, Safety and Environmental Information Manuals (GE700 & XA 6)
- Learning Support Materials