Pressfin Heat Sinks
Elite Thermal Management
thermal, heat exchangers, Heat Sinks
- Pressfin heat sinks are 30-40% more efficient when compared to extruded or die cast heat sinks, thus ensuring a low thermal difference between the heat sink & the device.
Def Stan 00-35
- Round pins offer a greater surface area when compared to square pins.
- Pressfin heat sinks react much faster as the manufacturing process ensures the atomic structure of the aluminium is in the direction of the heat flow.
- They are particularly suitable for applications generating high levels of heat and where space & weight are at a premium.
- Manufactured from AI99,0-99 pure aluminium with a thermal conductivity of 210~236 W/mk.
- Very smooth mounting surface <8Rz, ensuring low thermal impedance from the contact area.
- Fully automated "one movement" manufacturing process produces a 20% cost saving when compared to extruded or die cast heat sinks.
- Sizes from 10 x 10mm up to 100 x 100mm with a wide variety of pin forms.
, heat exchangers
, heat pipes
, Heat Sinks
, MIL STD 810
, Pressfin Heat Sinks
, Thermal Imterface Materials
, Thermal Management
, Thermal Paste