The Veterans Resolve Programme is an education and training approach using one to one sessions to help veterans explore and understand stress and stress related conditions within themselves. Topics covered include anger, coping skills training, effective problem solving and assertiveness training.
It is a 12 week programme each session will last for 2 hours and is a one to one sessions.
Sessions cover the following:
1. Introduction to stress
2. Signs & Symptoms of stress and related conditions
3. Interventions for stress (reflection, relaxation, deep relaxation, controlled breathing)
4. Types of relaxation (explores techniques)
5. Stress and daily functioning
6. Introduction to anger
7. Anger as an emotion
8. Anger as a Physiological response
9. Anger as a thought process
11.Developing self awareness