Estimated time: 5-7 Days
Estimated cost: £650 + VAT
- Engine bay decontamination process using dry steam vapour, natural citrus based cleaners, various detailing brushes.
- Under vehicle wash and decontamination process.
- Multi stage safe lamb’s wool mitt wash process including wheel arches and door shuts cleaned.
- Entire vehicle hand-dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels.
- Five stage exterior surface decontamination process to remove any
contaminates such as wax, road tar, tree sap, insects, metal particles
embedded in the paint
utilising various paint cleansers and a clay bar. To include exterior
glass and plastic surfaces.
- Vehicle re-washed using multi stage lamb’s wool mitt wash process.
- Entire vehicle hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels.
- Full vehicle inspection, reporting any faults and damage identified.
- All stone chips and scratches to the primer repaired if requested.
- Engine bay polished where required and protected.
- Paintwork measured on every panel, whether steel, aluminium, GRP, PU or carbon fibre.
- Five to eight stage machine polishing process to remove all swirl
marks, medium and light scratches. Paintwork re-levelled by a maximum of
three to five microns.
- All polished surfaces wiped down using IPA solution to ensure
that all painted surfaces are defect free and reflect light perfectly.
- Nano Crystalline UV blocking coating applied to all exterior painted surfaces.
- Three layers of Zymol ‘Atlantique’ wax applied to all exterior
paintwork (60% by volume of ultra pure white Carnauba – £1150 rrp per
- All exterior plastic trim sealed with Nano Crystalline coating.
- All exterior windows machine polished and Nano Crystalline coating (rain water repellent) applied.
- All exterior metal surfaces treated with a three stage decontamination process and protection treatment.
- Wheels removed, refurbished if required, five stage
decontamination process to remove contaminates such as brake dust, road
tar and metal particles embedded in the wheel surfaces, Nano
Crystalline coating applied and tyres conditioned.
- Wheel arch areas and brake callipers cleaned, polished and protected.
- Wheels reattached, wheel nut torques set and tyre pressures set.
- Interior textile surfaces steam cleaned and protected using a Nano Crystalline based fabric guard process.
- All interior hard surfaces cleaned and sealed utilising UV ray blocking protection.
- Leather repaired if required, cleansed and protected.
- All interior windows and mirrors cleaned, polished and sealed with anti-mist coating.
- Engine oil, Brake reservoir and coolant levels checked and topped up with the appropriate manufactures fluids if required.
- Battery charge checked and levels checked if applicable.
- Final treatment report issued along with photo evidence of work carried out.
This treatment is the most
comprehensive service we provide. This detail is best suited to the
true perfectionist and the ultimate car connoisseur. Your vehicle
will undergo a thorough and intensive treatment programme which can
take up to 80 hours to complete !! This treatment will address all
areas of your vehicle and by the end of the treatment your vehicles
appearance will be perfect in every way.
To book, or for more information, get in touch via the page, or you can give us a call on +44 (0) 191 268 2383.