Estimated time: 2-3 Days
Estimated cost: £250 + VAT
- Wheels and tyres cleaned with a pH-neutral gel using a selection of non scratch wheel brushes.
- Multi stage safe wash process including wheel arches and door shuts cleaned.
- All exterior painted surfaces treated with an pH-neutral iron particle removing solution.
- All exterior surfaces treated with various silicone, grease, tar and wax removing solutions.
- Vehicle re-washed then warm air dried and hand-dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels.
- Full paintwork decontamination utilising a clay bar.
- Full paintwork inspection undertaken using 200 & 1000 lumen lighting to highlight any defects.
- Paint depth measurements taken on all exterior painted surfaces.
- Single stage paintwork polishing process to enhance gloss and remove very light scratches.
- Gloss enhancing Pre-Wax cream applied to all exterior painted surfaces.
- Two layers of Zymol ‘Atlantique’ wax applied to all exterior
paintwork (60% by volume of ultra pure white Carnauba – £1150 rrp per
- All windows and mirrors cleaned and polished.
- Rain/water repellent treatment to all exterior windows.
- Wheel surfaces polished and waxed.
- Tyres and rubber seals conditioned
- Interior surfaces vacuumed, deep cleaned and protected.
- Leather cleansed and conditioned where applicable.
- Tyre pressures checked and adjusted if required.
- Wheel nut torques checked and adjusted if required.
Our gloss & depth paintwork
enhancement detail has been designed for vehicles with paintwork
which may contain minor paint defects such as light scratches and
polishing holograms. As well as providing multiple protective layers
to help protect your vehicle from UV ray oxidization, bird etchings,
tree sap and the harsh elements of the environment; This treatment
will leave your vehicle’s paintwork with exceptional depth, gloss and
To book, or for more information, get in touch via the page, or you can give us a call on +44 (0) 191 268 2383.