Estimated time: 4-5 Days
Estimated cost: £400 + VAT
This treatment is the most comprehensive
service we provide. This detail is best suited to the true
perfectionist and the ultimate car connoisseur. Your vehicle will
undergo a thorough and intensive treatment programme which can take up
to 80 hours to complete !! This treatment will address all areas of your
vehicle and by the end of the treatment your vehicles appearance will
be perfect in every way.
- Wheels and tyres cleaned with a pH-neutral gel using a selection of non scratch wheel brushes.
- Multi stage safe wash process including wheel arches and door shuts cleaned.
- All exterior painted surfaces treated with an pH-neutral iron particle removing solution.
- All exterior surfaces treated with various silicone, grease, tar and wax removing solutions.
- Vehicle re-washed then warm air dried and hand-dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels.
- Full paintwork decontamination utilising a clay bar.
- Full paintwork inspection undertaken using 200 & 1000 lumen lighting to highlight any defects.
- Paint depth measurements taken on all exterior painted surfaces.
- Three to five stage paintwork polishing process to permanently remove all swirl marks, medium and light scratches.
- Gloss enhancing pre-wax cleanser applied to all exterior painted surfaces.
- Two layers of Zymol ‘Atlantique’ wax applied to all exterior
paintwork (60% by volume of ultra pure white Carnauba – £1150 rrp per
- All windows and mirrors cleaned and polished.
- Rain/water repellent treatment to all exterior windows.
- Wheel surfaces polished and waxed.
- Tyres and rubber seals conditioned
- Interior surfaces vacuumed, deep cleaned and protected.
- Leather cleansed and conditioned where applicable.
- Tyre pressures checked and adjusted if required.
- Wheel nut torques checked and adjusted if required.
Our full paintwork correction detail has
been designed for vehicles whose paintwork contains major paint
defects. When it comes to purchasing a used vehicle or if you’ve owned
your vehicle for a period of time, it is common that the paintwork
will not be in perfect condition and will contain numerous defects,
such as swirl marks, dull oxidized paint, light to medium scratches
inflicted by poor washing techniques and from airborne contaminates,
so when viewed in direct sunlight the appearance of your vehicle will
be compromised. Using various cleansing & polishing techniques we
aim to rectify these problems, giving your vehicle an exceptional,
outstanding, defect free finish.
To book, or for more information, get in touch via the page, or you can give us a call on +44 (0) 191 268 2383.