Northern Parking Services
college, university, Access Control
Northern Parking Services Warden Patrol is suitable for use within problematic parking facilities of any scale or type on private land where a visible uniformed presence is required to take control of the management aspect of the parking area. The unformed warden patrol service is implemented and overseen by Northern Parking Services civil enforcement officers.
The purpose of our Wardens, whilst patrolling the clients land, is to ensure that all the parking restrictions (as prescribed by the land owner or representative) are being correctly observed by all those who use the parking facilities.
Through the use of an ethically structured parking management action plan we would be able to implement and maintain controls measures that have exceptional benefits for both genuine users and owners of the parking area. The provision of our warden patrol service on your land can:
• Protect the needs of the genuine users of the facilities.
• Minimise the incidences of accidents involving vehicles and pedestrians.
• Reduce and deter vehicle theft and vandalism through the highly visible uniformed presence.
• Promote awareness of the necessary requirements of disabled car park users, and actively
• Seeking to safeguard their accessibility rights to parking bays specifically for ‘Blue Badge Holders’.
• Improve on the current parking climate so that there is an ability to maximise vehicular access & movement, without any disruption to the normal daily activities that occur on the land.
, car parking
, Disabled Badge
, Free Parking Services
, Hospital Parking Problems
, Parking Enforcement
, parking management
, Parking Problems Solutions
, Professional Services