Quicklub™ "multi-line" lubrication systems
Lubrication Systems Limited
lubrication systems, oil pumps, Lubricators
Quicklub™ "multi-line" or "progressive" systems have been designed to meet the toughest requirements when lubricating machines and equipment. Their operation is based on the reliable "Progressive Principle" in which lubricant is dispensed by a piston pump via progressive plunger metering devices to each lubrication point. Lubrication occurs in metered, timed intervals at a maximum pressure of 350 bar; the lubrication of bearings with high back-pressures is thus possible.
Quicklub™ model QLS 401 is a "compact" system designed to lubricate up to 18 points - ideal for smaller machines.
Model P203 / P205 pumps can serve up to 3 / 5 independent lubrication circuits, each with its own pump element. Alternatively, model P215 pump delivers lubricant from pump-to-point via up to 15 independent pump elements. • No corrosion of the light-weight pump made of heavy-duty, fibre-reinforced resin (models QLS 401 and P203).
Each system is easy to monitor and ensures that the correct quantity of grease is supplied to the lubrication points.
• The pump motor is protected against damage and moisture.
• Reservoir capacity to suit all applications.
• Various pump element types, each with fixed or variable output.
• Pressure relief valve, with optional visual indicator, reservoir return.
• Fully-automated and integrated control PCB timer (models QLS 401 and P203).
• Optional integrated display, touch pad, data-logger function for storage of important information, i.e. operating time, faults / blockages, low-level control.
• All systems are installed using high-pressure compression or push-in fittings.
, centralised lubrication
, grease pumps
, greasing systems
, lubrication systems
, oil pumps