Helios™ "two-line" lubrication systems
Lubrication Systems Limited
lubrication systems, oil pumps, Lubricators
Even in severe conditions such as cold or hot temperatures, dirty and wet environments, our Helios™ "two-line" systems provide a reliable means of supplying lubricant to many points.• Perfect for widely dispersed lubrication points.
A central pump is used to consistently supplying a large number of points with lubricant. VSG or VSL metering devices are used to accurately dispense the lubricant. A higher flexibility in the metering of lubricant may be achieved in combination with Quicklub™ SSV or SSV D metering devices.
• System pressure of 400 bar enables the use of smaller tube diameter.
• Visual or electrical monitoring of each outlet pair.
• If one bearing is blocked, all other outlet pairs continue to supply lubricant.
• Simple, individual metering of lubricant - each outlet pair is adjusted separately.
• Metering device pistons do not have seals or springs to fail.
• A "two-line" system can be easily extended.
, centralised lubrication
, grease pumps
, greasing systems
, lubrication systems
, oil pumps