Electrically-driven Oil System (EOS)
Lubrication Systems Limited
lubrication systems, oil pumps, Lubricators
Our Electrically-driven Oil System (EOS) is a reliable and most economical solution for the oil lubrication of chains. The system is a direct-operating, electrically-driven "single-line" lubrication system ideal for machines with chain drives and a 12 / 24 volt power supply.
The metering elements supply the required oil quantity in time-controlled intervals to brushes or felt pads, which evenly apply the oil to the chain. The required metered quantity of oil can be adjusted to match the working condition, size and length of the chain being lubricated. A metering range of 0.10 cc, 0.33 cc, 0.44 cc or 0.55 cc provides versatility to ensure that requirements are met.• Option for low-level control and additional lubrication with signal.
For machines without a controller, we offer a 12 / 24 volt controller. The pause time is adjustable from 5 - 75 seconds. The controller enables a simple retro-fit of the EOS oil lubrication system.
• At voltage interruption time storage.
• Precise, metered quantities of oil reduces wear on the chain and drive.
• Metered quantities to suit the chain size, length and operating parameters.
• 5-litre oil reservoir provides extended filling intervals.
• Push-in fittings provide quick-and-easy installation.
System Characteristics:-• High supply volume in short time, i.e. 400 ml at 3 bar back-pressure.
, centralised lubrication
, lubrication systems
, oil pumps