Ink Pumps, Lincoln's new range of
Lincoln Graphics, UK
Ink, varnish, web offset
LINCOLN GRAPHIC SYSTEMS has decades of experience in the design & manufacture of pump systems for highly viscous material, such as offset inks. Our pump systems have been used in the market with outstanding success for more than 30 years. They have now been further enhanced.
Our new range of ink pumps offer increased robustness & reliability, as well as simple maintenance & servicing.
• air-operated pumps with hoist for 200 kg or 300 kg exchangeable drums
• air-operated pumps with stand for ink containers
• hydraulically-operated pumps with stand & agitator for containers
• UV ink pumps for exchangeable & stationary containers
The "performance" of an ink pump is not dependent on the mount of ink transferred per double stroke, but rather in the "actual" amount of ink supplied in a defined period of time. This is determined by the number of printing presses, their consumption, levels of utilisation, etc.
Features:- • Attractive modern design
• Robust construction
• Durable & reliable
• Simple maintenance & handling
• Special sealing material to match the application concerned
• Pumps can be driven directly with 240 volt supply
• Stroke-frequency monitoring with possible simultaneous feed rate calculation
• Worldwide network of replacement parts
Contact us in UK on 0783 302 8215 for advice & recommendations.
, ink pumps
, lincoln piledriver
, lincoln powermaster
, newspapar printing
, Uv Ink
, web offset