Total Productive / Preventative Maintenance
Business Impact UK Ltd
preventative maintenance, •Developing, Total Productive,
TPM is a maintenance programme which involves a defined concept for maintaining plant equipment. The goal of TPM is to markedly increase production while at the same time increasing employee morale and job satisfaction.
Who is it for?
Employees within Manufacturing Operations – Managers, Team Leaders, Engineers, Technicians & Operating Staff as they all have an important role to play in ensuring equipment is maintained to reduce unplanned downtime and defects.
Workshop consists of:
• Presentation & discussion of the theory behind TPM
• Understanding hidden losses & the 7 Steps to Autonomous Maintenance
• Calculation of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
• Developing a TPM “One Point Lesson” relevant to your manufacturing equipment
• Focus on equipment & people improvements as an element in the Continuous Improvement journey
• Enable equipment to perform better & people to develop as individuals and within a team
• Recognise the value add of maintenance within a TPM approach
, preventative maintenance
, Total Productive