Business Impact UK Ltd
Who is it for?
This workshop is suitable for existing work teams seeking to optimise performance and Managers leading their teams and / or operators applying team working techniques.
Workshop consists of:
Unlike most other Team Working programmes this workshop is made up of theory and practical activities. Participants will learn not only the theory but how to apply Team Working techniques.
The workshop includes:
• Background / history of Team Working
• Elements of Team Working
• Practical Application of Team Working
• Sustaining Team Working
Team Working is defined as a work practice based on the use of teams, or groups of people, who have shared objectives at work and who co-operate to achieve those objectives in a way that allows each individual to make a distinctive contribution.
• Common approach to working as a Team
• Recognising the strengths of individual team members
• Practise TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves More