SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Business Impact UK Ltd
process improvement, lean, Statistical Process Control
SPC is a measurement tool for the variation, range and reliability of your manufacturing processes. The aim is to use statistical data control charts and graphical presentation to sustain process control. SPC focuses on detection and prevention of quality problems.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for Engineers / Technical Specialists and Managers who would like an appreciation / understanding of SPC.
Workshop consists of:
• Measuring mode, median, mean & range standard deviation & variance in data
• Calculating process capability (Cp + Cpk)
• Defining upper control limits (UCL) & lower control limits (LCL)
• Creating control charts – creating X-Bar and R charts
• Using SPC as a problem solving tool
• Reduced variation in process & product
• Improved quality / productivity
• Reduced downtime
• Efficient problem detection and prevention
, process improvement
, Statistical Process Control