Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Business Impact UK Ltd
control, lean, analyse
There are a number of Levels of Six Sigma training that can be attained by those who need it. Yellow Belt requires that people are aware of the concepts of Six Sigma and the Lean principles when they are working on a Lean Project. It will give them the skills required to show that they are committed to making the most of any projects. Yellow Belt is an introduction to Six Sigma and the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) cycle, statistics and tools; it will provide you with an underpinning knowledge of Six Sigma and a basis for progression to “Green Belt” level.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for any office or shop floor personnel and also can be developed for management who want to gain more of an understanding / awareness of Six Sigma.
Workshop consists of:
• Brainstorming techniques, cause & effect, root cause analysis
• FMEA, 5S basics & process mapping basics
• Understanding the importance of data and graphing methods
• Gauge Repeatability / Reproductability activity
• Be aware of the principles, benefits and terminology of Six Sigma
• Be aware of the five main steps in a Six Sigma project
• Know the meaning and importance of variation and process control
, six sigma
, six sigma training