Level 2 NVQ in Business Improvement Techniques (BIT)
Business Impact UK Ltd
business, Continuous Improvement, kaizen
B-IT explores the concept of continuous improvement and demonstrates how eliminating waste, reducing variation and preventing defects can dramatically improve business performance. From the Japanese 5S method to the Kaizen approach, the programme covers the most up to date management thinking. Delivered at your workplace, the programme sees your employees implementing improvement projects on your shop floor.
Units typically include; complying with statutory regulations & organisational safety requirements, contributing to effective team working, applying workplace organisation techniques, applying continuous improvement (Kaizen) techniques, creating visual management systems and applying problem solving techniques.
Anyone involved in production / operations on the shop floor
• Proven productivity improvement model
• Phased and structured approach
• Accredited against a national standard
• Deliver improved workforce capability
• Increases a “can do” and “know how”
• Sustainable through champions
• Quantified monetary savings (ROI) are created as part of the BIT programme and agreed in advance
*16-18 Fully funded, 19+ Co funded
Get Trained, Get Paid, Get Qualified!
, Business Improvement Techniques
, Continuous Improvement