Intermediate Apprenticeship Improving Operational Performance - Performance Manufacturing Operations
Business Impact UK Ltd
manufacturing, •Health & Safety.
This is a 12 month programme and all elements must be completed in order to achieve an Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance.
The Apprenticeship is designed for people who are working in a manufacturing environment and this can apply to a variety of disciplines, including:
Manufacturing Process Operators,
Production Inspectors and
Listed below are some of the areas that could be covered as part of this framework:
• Health, safety & security in the workplace
• Transferring materials
• Preparing for manufacturing operations
• Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
• Analysing the results of inspection and confirming quality of production
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
• EAL Level 2 Award in Industrial Environment Awareness
Additional Mandatory Framework Requirements:
• Functional Skills in Maths & English
• Employment Rights & Responsibilities
*16-18 Fully funded, 19+ Co funded
Get Trained, Get Paid, Get Qualified!
•Health & Safety.