Intermediate Apprenticeship Improving Operational Performance - Business Improvement Techniques
Business Impact UK Ltd
Strategic Planning, problem solving, Improving Operational Performance
This is a 12 month programme and all elements must be completed in order to achieve an Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance (BIT).
The Apprenticeship is designed for people who are working in a manufacturing environment and this can apply to a variety of disciplines.
• Health, safety and security in the workplace
• 5S & workplace organisation
• Visual management & team working
• Problem solving
• Data collection & analysis
• 3 improvement projects
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
• Edexcel BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Additional Mandatory Framework Requirements:
• Functional Skills in Maths, & English
• Employment Rights & Responsibilities
*16-18 Fully funded, 19+ Co funded
Get Trained, Get Paid, Get Qualified!
•Health & Safety.
, Improving Operational Performance
, problem solving
, Strategic Planning