Intermediate Apprenticeship Business & Administration
Business Impact UK Ltd
business, apprenticeships, business administration
This is a 12 month programme and all elements must be completed in order to achieve an Apprenticeship in Business & Administration.
This Apprenticeship is designed for people working within the Business and Administrative sector and is suitable for those working as:
Office Junior’s and
Below are some of the areas that could be covered as part of the framework.
• Communicating in a business environment
• Solving business problems
• Delivering, monitoring & evaluating customer service to external and internal customers
• Providing reception services
• Producing documents in a business environment
• Handling mail
• Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration
• Level 2 Certificate in principles of Business & Administration
Additional Mandatory Framework Requirements:
• Functional Skills in Maths, English & IT
• Employment Rights & Responsibilities
*16-18 Fully funded, 19+ Co funded
Get Trained, Get Paid, Get Qualified!
•Data and entry
, business administration