FMEA (Faliure mode & Effects Analysis)
Business Impact UK Ltd
lean, FMEA, Waste Identification
Failure Modes and Effect Analysis is methodology for analysing potential reliability problems early in the development cycle where it is easier to take actions to overcome these issues, thereby enhancing reliability through design.
FMEA is used to identify potential failure modes, determine their effect on the operation of the product and identify actions to mitigate the failures.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for Engineers / Technical Specialists and Managers who would like an appreciation / understanding of FMEA.
Theory covered includes:
• The concept of FMEA and risk
• Design of FMEA and process FMEA
• Calculating RPN (Risk Priority Number) – Severity, Occurrence, Detection
• The FMEA Sheet
• Creating an action plan using FMEA
• Improved quality
• Improved customer satisfaction
• Reduced down time
• Creates emphasis on problem prevention
• Reduced waste
• Improved staff skill levels
Faliure mode & Effects Analysis
, Waste Identification