Business Impact UK Ltd
planning, Strategic Planning, Action Planning
Business processes contain high value adding activity, low value adding activity and waste.
The act of mapping a process out in a flow chart format helps to clarify the understanding of a process and helps you think about where the process can be improved.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for cross functional teams that work on shared business processes or Managers looking for top down process improvement.
Workshop consists of:
• Creating a flow process chart
• Identification of value added / non value added activity
• Waste identification within a process
• Causes of poor process flow
• Waste elimination
• Action planning
• Break down complex processes into simple visual format
• Increased staff understanding of business processes
• Reduce waste through streamlined and simplified processes
• Provides a simple method of tracking work flow
, Flow Process
, Strategic Planning
, Waste Identification