Advanced Apprenticeship in Warehousing & Storage.
Business Impact UK Ltd
Logistics, warehouse, Apprenticeship
This programme is delivered over a minimum of 12 months and all elements must be completed in order to achieve an Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage.
This Apprenticeship is designed for Senior Warehouse Personnel / Team Leaders and is designed for those who will in addition to normal warehouse activities be responsible for overseeing picking and packing of customer orders and ensuring tasks are completed on time.
Below are some of the areas that could be covered as part of the framework.
• Supervising the receipt, storage and despatch of goods
• Taking responsibility for the Health, Safety and Security of team members
• Using equipment to move goods in logistic operations
• Checking stock levels and stock records
• Allocating and checking work
• Scheduling logistic operations to meet customer needs
• Arranging the transportation of goods using multiple transport modes
• Improving the performance of logistics operations
• Responding to problems in logistics operations
• Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing & Storage
Additional Mandatory Framework Requirements:
• Functional Skills in Maths and English
• Employment Rights & Responsibilities
*16-18 Fully funded, 19+ Co Funded.
Get Trained, Get Paid, Get Qualified!!
•Health & Safety.
, Leading a team
, Warehousing & Storage.