IP Telephony & IP PBX solutions
Commercial Internet Solutions
VOIP, telephony, IP PBX
Starting out? - need a telephone system that can be implemented cheaply and that will grow with you - consider a hosted Asterisk/SIP solution.
Established? - finding the costs of adding functionality to your existing PBX to be too high? - switching to an in house Asterisk solution could be the answer.
If you already have an Asterisk solution and are looking for support we would be happy to help.
- IVR (Interactive voice response) - used to have out of hours calls greeted and routed to voice mail
- Call Recording
- Voice Mail (delivered via email attachment)
- Hosting multi-party conference calls
- Call & Pickup Groups
- Caller ID Lookup from a database or XML file (greet your clients by name)
- DDI (Direct Dial In)
- DDO (Direct Dial Out - not relevant if you have more than 1 outbound route)
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access) - used to have calls from mobiles go via the PBX (recording and branding purposes)
- Remote updates and support mean lower running costs
, IP PBX
, Isp Services
, Traditional Pbx