Counselling, therapy, stress
Bodymind Integration is powerful and genuinely holistic way of helping you heal the past and make sense of the present to make more of your future.
It is genuinely holsitic in that it works with mind, body and spirit to increase your sense of well-being, your capacity to feel, your ability to express, your self-awareness and consciousness. I use hands-on deep bodywork (Postural Integration, see below) to release chronic tension and embodied emotions (body armour), integrated with a variety of supportive methods to increase the range and depth of the work. This will normally include:
- - reflective body focusing to increase your bodily self-awareness and felt sense of issues
- - breathwork to energise the body
- - movement exercises similar to qigong (chi kung) to integrate body, breath and awareness
and depending on your preferences and needs, may also incorporate:
- - counselling to help you through immediate problems
- - psychotherapy, Gestalt therapy, dreamwork and psychodrama (role play) to address deep patterning
- - art therapy and creative writing to help you express yourself
How these supportive approaches are woven into a session will be determined by you. We are all unique individuals, with differing wants, needs, likes and dislikes, so I do not have a 'one size fits all' attitude. My role is to offer you creative possibilities to explore yourself in whatever way feels most productive or relevant at any given time - and always within safe and appropriate boundaries. The goal is to help you become more aware of what you hold in both your mind and your body and the connections between them, and to bring your whole self into greater harmony. The goal is to give you more room to breathe, more space to be, to empower you.
, Deep Tissue Massage
, Gestalt Therapy
, Holistic Therapy
, myofascial release
, personal development