printing, stationery, print
We can provide envelope printing in any standard sizes such as DL, C5, C6 or C4 and these printed envelopes can be supplied with or without windows, self seal envelopes, peel and seal or gummed. Custom printed envelopes can also be produced to any size or shape.
Companies that regularly use direct mail marketing will have a very high demand for envelope printing. The economy of scale means that buying bulk quantities of envelopes is more cost effective but it also means that it is difficult to find the room to store the envelopes, but with our storage facility and online ordering, clients can call off stock as required for delivery to UK and Europe.
Types of envelope printing that we can offer:
Litho Envelope Overprinting
Litho overprinting is best suited for low to medium run work required within a small timeframe. Envelopes are available in a large range of standard sizes, styles and materials. Overprinted envelopes are litho printed from 1 to 4 colour process. We can also Litho overprint bespoke envelopes. These envelopes involve manufacturing the base stock, then overprinting your design.
• High quality litho printing
• Cost effective across a full range of volumes
• Accurate position of print
Flexographic Envelope Printing
Flexographic envelopes provide a high speed, low cost solution to large volume and bespoke requirements. Flexographic printing technology includes on-line cutting, printing and converting, directly from reel to printed envelope in one process.
• Bespoke envelope sizes and window positions
• Multi-colour flexo printing
• Most cost-effective with volumes in excess of 50,000
• Bespoke flexo opaque's on the inside of the envelope and window messages
Flat Sheet Litho Envelope Printing
Flat sheet litho offers the best quality and design flexibility. There are hundreds of different envelope sizes using existing stock and cutters or by ordering new sizes to your own specification. In addition we offer a range of special window shapes and sizes, either from our existing stock cutters or to your own specific requirements.
Flat sheet litho is the most versatile envelope production process, offering the widest range of paper types, printing options, bespoke opaque's and unusual windows.
• Full coverage with bleed of all edges
• Bespoke envelope sizes / window positions
• High quality print and accurate register between colours
• Non-rub sealing, coating or spot sealing facility
• Litho or Bespoke flexo opaque's and window messages