Track vehicles, dispatch jobs and geographically choose the closest
technician for that emergency job in real time, all from within your simPRO system with the new Navman Wireless Interface.
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients to deliver leading solutions developed for contractors, simPRO has recently completed an interface with Navman Wireless’ AVL2 fleet tracking system.
Wireless interface allows users to plan and dispatch jobs directly to
the vehicle’s M-Nav units seamlessly. With an active interface, from
directly within simPRO you can;
- Track your vehicles live directly from your scheduling screen
- Dispatch job information and routes directly to your vehicles
- Optimise and route plan your jobs
- Assign technicians to jobs geographically
- Track when your technicians arrive and leave site to help update your billable time and invoice more effectively
Activating the interface is easy. Simply obtain a password from Navman Wireless and enter into your `Add-on’ defaults in simPRO
and you're good to go. As always, If you would like any more
information on this exciting new interface, please feel free to contact
Watch demo video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hO7rYhEuC4&feature=player_embedded