Cytech Europe Ltd
burglar alarms, intruder alarm, Home Automation SMS
The Comfort UCM/GSM module has the following functions;
- Acts as a backup for dial-out on alarm activation when the land line is faulty or cut. Alternately, it can be used without a fixed telephone line, for installations where a telephone line is not available or not desired. Comfort's dialer can dial to 8 telephones which can include mobile or landline phones or Central Monitoring Stations.
- Allows the user to dial to the GSM number instead of the fixed telephone line to access Comfort Voice menus.
- Comfort reports alarms to the users cellular phones via SMS. The SMS message will show the alarm type and Zone description as text.eg "101 Back Lane Road - 01 Intruder Alarm - 03 Back Window"
- Allows users to send commands to control home appliances and the security system via SMS, and receive status of the command by return SMS.
- Only authorised Mobile phones can send commands and receive messages from UCM/GSM. Each phone is individually authorised to arm, disarm or control automation
, Home Automation SMS
, intruder alarm
, SMS for alarms
, SMS for automation