Dog Walking – Dogs need to be walked, it keeps them healthy and sane and it’s also their way of catching up on the local gossip! We walk your dog(s) alone or in a group (of not more than 4) depending on your requirements.
We love the area, so to make the most of it we vary our walks every day going to a variety of places to alleviate boredom and so the dogs can have lots of different sniffs, we particularly enjoy- Abinger Roughs, Norbury Park, Headley Heath, Walton Heath, White Post Hill and more!
- Your dog will be walked for an hour (unless otherwise specified) and returned to you as clean as can be!
- A note will be left for you telling you when your dog was picked up and where he/she went along with any other vital information.
- We can keep house keys for you and these are kept under a coded system rather than by your address for additional safety.
- Unfortunately we cannot walk bitches in season although we can arrange play and exercise visits of which Happy will more than oblige if you agree!
- All vaccinations should be up to date and proof provided.
- Collection and delivery included (within area).
- Longer walks can be arranged and we also offer weekend beach / river walks if your dog would like to join us. (Minimum 3 hours)
- Discounts available for week booking and extra discount for regular customers.
- Dogs should be friendly and sociable to be walked in a group although if he’s not the group walking type then a 1-2-1 walk is available though this will be on lead and if necessary depending on what you use, muzzled.
Additional discount available for regular customers - Please contact for details