The Sheriffs Office are Authorised High Court Enforcement Officers’ and Certificated Bailiffs, and specialises in supporting clients to recover unpaid County Court & High Court judgments or orders (over £600) and up to 6 years old, the enforcement of Employment Tribunals & Awards and the repossession of residential and commercial property, land or goods.
Since the introduction of High Court Enforcement Officers in April 2004, The Sheriffs Office has grown extensively and operates throughout the entirety of England & Wales and consistently out performs its competitors, even in the current economic downturn.
All HCEOs' figures are monitored quarterly by the Ministry of Justice with the national average collection rate currently quoted as 57.7p in the £1 of enforceable writs. Our collection rate at The Sheriffs Office is 93p in the £1, 59% higher than the national average.
Our services include:
· enforcement of county court and High Court judgments or orders
· enforcement of employment or personal injury tribunal awards
· distress for rent and forfeiture of lease
· repossession of residential and commercial property
· repossession of specific goods
· repossession of land
· eviction of travelers and trespassers
· tracing of debtors
· process serving of documents
For further information or to answer any questions you may have please contact us on 0845 688 9757 or email us on