Self Employed Tax Return

Self Employed Tax Return from Hampton Services Limited

By: Hampton Services Limited  11/11/2011
Keywords: accounting, financial advice, Financial advisers

There’s plenty of paperwork if you’re self-employed, and it’s important to keep your records straight. 

Information you give on your tax return must be based on your accounts and other records of your business dealings.

You are required to  keep these accounts and records for at least five years from 31 January following the relevant tax year in case HMRC asks to inspect them or query your return.

We can help you to bring your accounts to order and file your return online.  We work with you at every point and will only file your return when you are completely happy to proceed.

Keywords: accounting, accounting book keeping, bookkeeping services, business tax, financial advice, Financial advisers, tax accountants

Contact Hampton Services Limited


Print this page

Other products and services from Hampton Services Limited

New Company Formation from Hampton Services Limited thumbnail

New Company Formation

Company Formation


Bookkeeping Services

Your accounts will be processed on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly basis.



Using Quickbooks we keep track of all your income and expenditure. Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger Petty Cash Bank Reconciliation Credit Control VAT