My presentation skills course is just one day long which minimises the time away from the office, but still provides a comparable learning experience to most other vendors two day courses. It is a very interactive course which addresses both the structure and delivery of an effective business presentation.
By participating on this course delegates will discover how to:
- Overcome any nervous anxiety about public speaking and use that anxiety to your advantage
- Structure your presentation for maximum effect
- Motivate people through your presentations
- Ensure your audience find your presentations interesting
- Make a presentation memorable (for all the right reasons)
- Make sure you never forget an important point
- Use the right body language to convey your message
- Stop an audience from getting bored and switching off
- Understand the role of emotions in a business presentation
You will also learn:
- Why you should never finish with a questions and answers session
- Why you should not drink the water provided
- Why most people only influence half of their audience
I’ll show you how to:
- Develop confidence in your own style
- Maximise the layout of the room and equipment
- PowerPoint add value to your presentations
You will find out:
- What to do with your handouts
- How to control the timings
- What makes a speaker good
As an added bonus, I’ll also tell you the single most important word to use when giving a business presentation. This one word can dramatically change a presentation making it interesting and relevant rather than boring.
The cost for a place on my public course is £325 (ex VAT), which includes lunch, refreshments, a copy of my book "", 126 pages packed with hundreds of hints tips and trade secrets of professional presenting and a video of one of their presentations.
If you have several people who would benefit from attending it may be more cost effective to run an in-house course (usually a maximum of 6 people) for £1150 (ex VAT). You may be eligible for a Train to Gain grant of up to £1000 for this type of training. Call me for more details.
I run courses in Camberley, Guildford, Oxford, Basingstoke, Heathrow, Reading and London.