Claim Back Your Unfair Bank Charges

By: My Money Claims  17/02/2009
Keywords: banking, debt, personal loans

Have you incurred Late Fees on your account??

Have you ever paid Overdraft Fees??

You could well be able to claim back a considerable amount of Money. You can claim back these fees going back for a time period of six years! Imagine all the additional money you could possibly have! Please go to our website and register your enquiry to see if you are elligible to claim back your money.

My Money Claims - Getting Back your money!

Keywords: bad credit, bad credit loans, banking, Banks & Credit Unions, Ccjs, debt, Debt Help, debt management, debt solutions, personal loans, Refused Accounts