· Prediction of heat flux from temporary hydrocarbon flares used during welltesting, clean-up or underbalanced drilling operations.
· Heat shadow from single or multiple water screens. Graphic representation of incidence of heat.
· Specific receptor point analysis (Lifeboats, gas bottles, fuel tanks etc.) - Reported as heat flux or surface temperature option available.
· Rigging heat analysis - Heat flux interpreted as rigging equilibrium temperature in still or moving air and compared to maximum design temperature of rigging. Temperatures are not black body figures.
· Oil flare modelled on burner design, air consumption and G.O.R.
· API interpretation and acceptance criteria or customised interpretation.
· Analysis of water injection into oil and gas flares.
· Flameout prediction.
· Fallout and burnback warning with recommended remedial action.