ROCO Insurance Agency, LLC
medicare, Medicare Supplements, Medigap Plans
Forethought Select Medicare Supplement Plans will not pay for the following exceptions and limitations:
• Any expense incurred before their policy Date
• Hospital or skilled nursing facility confinement charges incurred during a Medicare Part A benefit period that begins while this policy is not in force
• Expenses paid by Medicare; services for non-Medicare eligible expenses
• Services for which no charge is made when there is no insurance
• Loss or expense that is payable under any other Medicare Supplement insurance policy or certificate
• The Medicare Part A inpatient hospital deductible amount when they are confined in a non-network hospital, except in an emergency
Medicare Part A Eligible Expenses for hospital/ skilled nursing facility care include expenses for semi-private room and board, general nursing and
miscellaneous services and supplies. A Benefit Period begins the first full day they are hospitalized and ends when they have not been in a hospital or skilled nursing facility for 60 consecutive days.
Medicare Part B Eligible Expenses for medical services include expenses for physician’s services, hospital outpatient services and supplies, physical and speech therapy, and ambulance service. Coinsurance is the portion of the eligible expense not paid by Medicare and paid by Select Medicare Supplement Plans.
A “Network Provider Hospital” means a hospital which has agreed to participate in the Hospital Network. Benefits are paid to their, hospital or doctor. They have 31 days from their renewal date to pay their premium. Their policy will stay inforce during this 31-day grace period. Their policy is guaranteed renewable. Their policy cannot be canceled. It will be renewed as long as the premiums are paid on time and the information on their application is correct. They cannot be singled out for a rate increase no matter how many times they receive benefits. Their premium changes only (a) each year on the renewal date coinciding with or following the anniversary of their policy Date until they reach age 99; and (b) when the same premium change is made on all inforce Forethought Select Medicare Supplement policies of the same form issued to persons of their
classification in the same geographic area of their state.
, Medicare Supplemental Insurance
, Medicare Supplements
, Medigap Plans