VAT Return

By: Tax Assist Accountants  14/10/2010
Keywords: accountant, tax, book keeping

 Should I be VAT registered? If your business sells supplies of taxable goods and/or services, as soon as your turnover (sales) reaches the statutory registration threshold you should register for VAT.

Keywords: accountant, book keeping, Business Bookkeeping, business tax, tax, Tax Return Accountant