Allseas: providing the perfect package
Experience, expertise, innovation, reputation, global coverage – Allseas Global Logistics offers the perfect package. Whether it’s delivering the entire contents of a base camp for miners to the remote jungle of the Democratic Republic of Congo, or dismantling, repacking and relocating an entire factory from Birmingham to Brazil, we design, create and deliver the ideal, tailor-made logistics solution for our clients.
Allseas Global Logistics is one of the world’s leading logistics and forwarding services providers, offering the complete door-to-door package to our clients and specialising in project, heavy lift and out-of-gauge movements.
What sets us apart?
· Allseas Global Logistics continually invests in the latest state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
· We employ the very best, from engineers to administration staff, and we focus strongly on training. We understand the importance of continued investment in our people.
· We are far more than freight forwarders; we are freight packers and freight movers, with access to our own highly experienced in-house packing team through Allseas subsidiary International Export Packers.
· We take up the challenge! We work closely with the client to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solution to each unique project.
· Our expertise includes heavy lift and chartering solutions; abnormal load and out-of-gauge cargoes; 3PL and project management; warehousing and storage; export packing and cargo handling; express airfreight and heavy lift air charters; specialist services for the oil and energy sectors.
Founded in 2003, Allseas is headquartered in Newark, Notts and has offices at Brighouse and at the ports of Felixstowe, Tilbury and Antwerp. We also have worldwide agency representation through our association with United Ocean Lines and our links with approved partners.
At Swinderby, just off the A1, we offer our ‘added bonus’ – a highly skilled team of export packers, who make cases for some of the largest cargoes moving, based in a 100,000 square foot indoor packing and storage facility. A key advantage here is close liaison between packers and movers throughout the project, to ensure the most efficient use of space, whether on truck, ship or aircraft. We can devise innovative transport solutions to save our clients time and money.
While Allseas Global Logistics’ core business has historically been based around the oil and energy industries, we are proud to boast: We can move anything, anywhere!
We are delighted to have been selected as finalists in the BIFA Freight Service Awards 2010 in the Project Forwarding category, for a hugely challenging project requiring the assembling, packing and delivering, via air freighter, ship and specialist barge, all the materials, components, vehicles, equipment and supplies required to create a base camp for 30 mine workers in the Democratic Republic of Congo; a task that required an extraordinary level of detailed planning.
“Being selected as finalists in the BIFA Awards is fantastic news for us and is clear industry recognition for our dedicated staff,” says Allseas founding director Darren Wright. “To be one of just four companies from throughout the UK shortlisted for the award is a tremendous honour. We believe that makes us winners already – but of course we will be keeping our fingers crossed when the final award winner is announced at the awards presentation luncheon in January!”
Allseas Global Logistics – Anything. Anywhere.