Duration: 6 Hours
This one Day First Aid Course is a Basic Emergency First Aid at Work Course
It is ideal for anyone interested in First Aid and suitable for those who work in a low risk environment.
This course has replaced the One Day Appointed Person First Aid Course.
You will be learning the skills listed below:
- Scene assesment
- Barrier use
- Primary assessment and recovery position
- Adult CPR
- Serious bleeding management
- Shock management
- Spinal injury management
- Choking Adult
- Taking care of First Aid kit
- Clearing up procedure after an accident
- Accident reporting procedure
- Minor Injuries, incl bruising,cuts, burns and scalds
- Epilepsy / seizures
Successful certification is based upon assessment throughout the course .
Certification is valid for 3 years.
are 'strongly recommended' by the HSE.
Duration of such course will be three hours.
For further information on Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) courses or to book a place, please call one of our advisers on 0845 057 3762 or Email