Our social media consultancy services are designed to help businesses who are thinking of investing resource or money in social media but aren’t sure how it might work for them, or that have taken their first steps with social media but would like some experienced guidance to optimise their work or develop a more advanced strategy.
Questions that we might help a client company with include:
- How might certain social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube etc) work for a business in our sector?
- How can we measure and track the impact of my social media activity?
- How do we best integrate social media with a broader marketing or business plan?
- How do we improve the amount of engagement we achieve with customers or prospects?
- What are the latest developments and platforms and how can we use them?
- How do we target a specific audience through social media?
In addition, some more advanced technical functions within the various social media platforms allow for a high level of customisation. Taking advantage of these helps to bring your brand to life and significantly improves the way that users interact with your company.
We can provide assistance with a number of aspects of social media integration and optimisation, including:
- Cross platform integration (for example, feeding Blog posts to LinkedIn, or integrating video content with Facebook);
- Customisation and advanced branding, for example the creation of custom landing tabs on Facebook which increase conversion of visitors to “likers”;
- Integration of social media feeds and promotion to your main website;
- Marketing strategy audit to ensure that offline marketing is supporting and maximising the impact of your social media.