A goodenvironmental record is becoming an absolute must if you are to have a chanceof winning a tender. This is particularlytrue of most public procurement exercises. As a result many businesses are applying for ISO 14001accreditation.
You coulddo it yourself but it can be a time consuming process and many don’t havethe expertise to do it
That’swhere we come in.
Putting inplace an environmental management system should not be a bureaucratic pain butshould give you a business and environmental gain.
We don’tsell you an off the shelf manual. It’syour environmental management system and we’ll make sure you own it. We’ll workwith you to integrate it into your existing systems and management culture sothat you get business benefits and not just a certificate on the wall.
Specificallywe’ll work with you to:
· Put in place an appropriatedocumented environmental management system
· Write your Environmental Policy
· Identify your businessesenvironmental impacts
· Identify your businessesenvironmental legal requirements
· Identify and set SMART targets
· Put in place management programmesto achieve the targets
· Put in place emergencypreparedness plans
· Put in place suitable control,monitoring and evaluation processesOur lead environmentalsustainability consultant has extensive expertise in tackling the impact ofenvironmental and sustainability issues on businesses and governmentalorganisations, at a local and global level and is ideally placed to help you.