I have a new partner but want my children to inherit my home - how?

By: Wolverhampton Wills  06/05/2011
Keywords: legal services, wills, will writers

There are many people in new relationships who own their own property, but are confused what do do about it if they die. They want to leave their own children their home following their death but likewise don't want their new partner to be without a place to live either! This is easily solved by a combination of a Will and a Trust. This will give lifetime occupancy to the new partner and on their death the property then reverts to the children - problem solved. Job done - easily and cheaply! Cost - under £250 - very good value

Keywords: get a will today, home visit will service, LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT, legal services, property trusts, protecting my assets, will writers, wills,

Other examples of best work from Wolverhampton Wills


How do I make a Will in Wolverhampton?

Don't leave it to chance - call us today and get your affairs in order.


Can you store my will for me?

Let us store your Will and get free updates and legal advice included.


Can I pay for my funeral now at today's prices?

Fix the cost of your funeral at today's prices.


I'm afraid of losing my home to pay for care fees - can you help?

Protect your home and other assets from future care fees - take advice today.


In a 2nd marriage and concerned how to plan your estate?

Easy and good value will and estate planning.